Low Poly Nature: Lush and Diverse Environments for Unreal Engine
🍃 Welcome to the Low Poly Nature Pack!
Ever dreamt of creating a lush, vivid game world but not sure where to start? Say hello to the Low Poly Nature pack, the ultimate asset toolkit designed with you in mind.
🌳 What’s Inside?
Over 800 High Quality Game Ready 3D Models: From whimsical mushrooms to towering oaks, everything you need to paint a vivid picture.
- Flora: Bushes & shrubs, grass blades & lumps, mushrooms & more.
- Terrain: A wide range of ground pieces, including background mountains and floating islands.
- Props: Add life with campfires, ruined walls and modular fences.
- Geological Features: Rocks, pebbles, and cliffs.
- Stunning Trees: From majestic oaks to whimsical weeping willows.
✨ Key Features:
- Real-World Inspiration: Many of the models aren’t just generic plants; we strived for botanical accuracy, while still maintaining low poly aesthetics and artistic freedom. This includes different growth stages for some of the models.
- Easy Customization: Swap out colors easily with single texture atlas / palette texture. Annotated variant included.
- Nanite and Lumen ready: Compatible with Unreal Engine’s Nanite and Lumen technologies. Nanite is enabled for static meshes in 5.x version of the asset pack. Please visit the Lumen and Nanite documentation for more info.
- Bushes: 40, including 15 shrubs
- Cliffs: 5
- Grass: 80models, including more and less detailed version, with variations (lush, dried, mixed)
- Ground: 69 models, including Background Mountains (5), Flat 4m tiles (20), Floating Islands (6), Low Hills (6), Mounds (16)and Small piles (16)
- Mushrooms: 83 models, including Death Caps (1), Fly Agaric (22), Girolles (9), Parasol Mushrooms (13), Procini (12), Shaggy Ink Cap (15) and generic mushrooms (2)
- Plants: 196 models, including Bluebells (9), Daisies (15), Dandelions (13), Ferns (13), Foxgloves (9), Ivy (52: 20 complex, 20 simplified variants and 10 clusters, and 2 leaves), Nettles (36), Reeds (9), Water Lilies (22) and Wild Garlic (12), generic saplings (6)
- Rocks: 35 models, including 9 rock piles
- Simple water planes: 15 models of tillable meshes
- Trees: 110 models, including Birches (18), Oaks (17), Pines (51), Weeping Willow (14), generic trees (10)
- Tree branches: 13 models
- Tree logs: 42 models, including log piles (12)
- Tree trunks/stumps: 19 models
- Tree roots: 6 models
- Withered Trees: 15 models
- Modular fence: 50 models
- Campfires: 10 models (2 types of campfires in 3 stages, firewood and stone)
- Ruined walls: 13 models, including 6 walls, 2 rubbles and 5 stone slabs
- Planks: 7 models
- Textures: 4 variants of palette texture (baseline, vibrant, toned down, flat)
Start crafting your dream game today. Let the Low Poly Nature pack be your guide, brush, and canvas all rolled into one.
Buy it on Gumroad (Unreal and Unity + Blender source files).